Madison Williams Block 2 AP European History advise 2 land:I am Yolande Martine Gabrielle de Polastron, but I go by Gabrielle. I am 27 eld old and I live in Versailles, France. I am currently hook up with to Jules François Armand and we are of the upper bod in France. I moderate two children named Aglaé Louise Françoise and Armand Jules Marie Héracle. I am a wench in time lag and a close companion to Marie Antoinette. whitethorn 1777: Today began as a day just kindred any other. I woke up early to the sound of the birds extracurricular of my window. I got up and got potpourri and prepared myself a slender cup of tea to pass away out my day. I thus got into one of my ordinary gowns prudence my good dress for the dinner party t chapeau night. I put the gown on over my petticoats and retrieved my interconnected broad-brimmed put on which I placed over my head. The hat was accordingly tied on with ribbons. Once I was appareled for the beginning of my day, I went to gather the other ladies in waiting in order to help ready Marie Antoinette. A hardly a(prenominal) select ladies and I went to Marie’s chamber to awaken her. We and so helped her elaborately dress for the days activities. Once she was ready, we all travelled to the courtyard to see what the day had to bring.

Basically, the job of a snort in waiting is to follow the Queen around and carry her with any of her duties. Because there was a special dinner transport place that night, there were not any important tasks for the day, so Marie released us to return to our chambers to do whatever we flourishin g until dinner. I returned to my chamber! and began to tidy up. The section of the Palace of Versailles that my family and I were given to live in by Marie Antoinette is moderate in size. It is elaborately decorated just as the rest of the scam and is clearly reserved for the living of high nobility. I am extremely proud of my high social class of which I have worked to acquire and the living conditions that have come along...If you wickedness qua non to get a full essay, order it on our website:
OrderEssay.netIf you want to get a full information about our service, visit our page:
write my essay
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.